Chicken thighs are among the lesser-touted but most flavorful and juicy cut of chicken. The Smokey flavor from the combo of Worcestershire and Liquid Smoke, combined with the salty tanginess of the Adobo make for a winning mix.
This easy, simple recipe is a staple in my household that rarely leaves leftovers. 😋 Try it out for yourself and let me know what you think!
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 1 tsp pink Himalayan salt
- Ground black pepper
- 2 tbsp Adobo
- 3 tbsp Liquid Smoke
- 3 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp olive oil
- Combine chicken thighs with salt, pepper and adobo
- Add Liquid Smoke and Worcestershire atop the chicken
- Use tongs to toss and evenly coat the thighs, and let marinate for 20min up to 2hr
- Add olive oil to a frying pan and heat to a high medium temp. The oil should move in the pan
- Add thighs and brown on one side. Approx 5-8 min. Flip each thigh and brown on the other side.
- Serve with yummy sides