Who doesn’t love a nice comforting weeknight or Sunday night dinner. It’s no secret chicken breast can be versatile, but to be honest it isn’t my favorite cut (I’m a fan of boneless chicken thighs).
But alas I found a recipe that our household digs into! Heart, cheesy -stuffed with veggies – baked chicken breast. The yummiest and pretty easy recipe to toss in the oven. Stuffed with fresh broccoli and seasoned with paprika, fresh pepper and garlic – topped with cheese and more cheese.
Try this recipe, and let me know how you like it!
- 3-4 chicken breasts
- Whole crown of broccoli
- 3 cheese shredded blend
- 1 can Cream of Chicken and Mushroom
- Ground paprika
- Salt and pepper to taste
How to make Broccoli and Cheese Stuffed Chicken Breasts:
- Preheat the over to 400 degrees
- Chop broccoli crown into small, fine shreds
3. Drop broccoli into a mixing bowl. Add in can of soup, cheese, paprika and pepper
4. Next, take chicken breast, and using a pairing knife, carefully make an incision across the length of the breast. Be careful not to cut through the chicken. Continue to deepen the incision until it creates a pocket in the chicken breast. Repeat with all of your chicken.
5. Using a teaspoon, scoop the broccoli cheese filling into the pocket of the chicken.
5. Sprinkle salt, garlic powder, pepper and any additional seasoning on the breast. Top with more cheese.
6. Bake chicken at 400 degrees for 35-40min until the edges of the chicken and cheese on top browns
7. Eat and enjoy!